La Precinct 369 Morayfield's latest restaurant, cafe and retail precinct is near completion and has the layout and design to attract the best in caf and food by providing a destination that will supersede any other food precinct. With two drive through food outlets fronting the precinct one being Zarraffa's Coffee allows for easy access and quick and easy take away options.
With over 45,000 cars daily passing by La Precinct 369 opportunities for restaurant and caf owners is at a premium. Food outlets will benefit not only from the constant flow of traffic through the development but also adjoining large retailers such as BCF, Super Amart, The Good Guys, Bunnings and Autobarn just to name a few. This whole retail precinct in Morayfield attracts thousands of people daily and with a large Woolworths centre only metres away the benefits are endless.
La Precinct 369 features the following:
• Easy drive through traffic options with abundant parking
• Tenancy sizes ranging from 88m to over 500m
• Alfresco dining areas adjoining tenancies
• Parking all around the precinct with easy access to restaurants and caf's
• Great access through signaled intersection
• Full glass frontage to all tenancies allowing for open plan dining
• Full grease trap and extraction facilities
• Signage and exposure to Morayfield Road 40,000 cars daily
• Tenancy sizes are very flexible and can be designed for tenant requirement
• Great incentives for the first few stages, don't be the last in
La Precinct 369 will be the finest and place to be for the caf and restaurant precinct in Morayfield, don't miss this opportunity to be a part of Morayfield's latest food destination.
For further information or to arrange a precinct inspection please contact exclusive agents Jeff Litte and Iain Miles.
REF ID: 17810907