15 Caxton Street Petrie Terrace
Solid Investment in Tightly held Caxton Street
Properties in this location of this nature rarely come to the market; Caxton Street is one of Brisbane’s famous bar & restaurant strips attracting massive crowds through Suncorp Stadium events as well as popular night life area only minutes from the CBD.
Lefty's Old Time Music Hall is a well-known venue for musical, bar and restaurant facilities, this Heritage listed building was built in 1884 and remains as solid as the day it was constructed.
- Land Size - 349m2 (approx.)
- NLA - 459 m2 (approx.) over 2 levels
- Currently leased to Lefty’s Old Time Music hall
- Caxton Street Is one of Brisbane’s most tightly held bar & restaurants precincts
- Heritage listed Building constructed in 1884
For further details, please don’t hesitate to contact Robert Rey or Grant Brix from CPRM Property Group.